onsdag 21 november 2012

Part 4

Time for part 4, I'm almost at the end!

My reading has been going fairly good this week, I'm almost happy that I'll soon be done reading this book, then I can watch the movie again and compare it to the book. The one thing I find a bit difficult about this assignment is the part when we have to do the wordlist. I'd like to make a list of words that I don't know the meaning of, but it's harder than you might think. Guess I have a good english vocabulary, the spelling is the hard part.

The first blog I commented on was this : http://skolbloggen.ratata.fi/
It catched my eye mostly because the writer had a post with a Joy Division video, one of my all time favourite bands! He also chose a book that seems really good, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas. As a 60's fan I think I would like that book a lot.

The second one that catched my eye was this one : http://leobackman.wordpress.com/
This blogger writes really good in english and I try to pick blogs that have long posts, not just a few sentences. High fidelity seems like a book that I would enjoy, this project is really great that way, we get a lot of book-tips!

The last one I commented on was: http://johndoe0451.blogspot.fi/
I found this blog because the blogger commented on another blog, and I thought it was funny so I visited johndoe0451 and I liked the blog. He picked a George Orwell book that I've read in swedish, 1984. This blogger is also a good writer, you can tell who of the bloggers is used to read english books and who's not. This is a good way to practise!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar